Please log in to access your account.
Applicants, if you do not have an account, click the red box on the right that says "Apply Now."
Leadership Dallas, founded in 1975 by the Dallas Regional Chamber, is the region’s premier leadership development program; up to 55 diverse individuals are selected each year in a competitive process based on proven leadership potential within their organization and in the community.
The goal of Leadership Dallas (LD) is to improve the quality of life in our region by:
- Identifying a pipeline of future leaders.
- Educating LD class members about the issues most important to our future.
- Connecting LD class members to their classmates and other highly motivated individuals in the community.
- Inspiring these leaders to apply what they learned in the LD program to create positive change.
Learn more on the Leadership Dallas webpage.
The application is broken into the following parts:
- Applicant Questionnaire
- Applicant Resume (PDF)
- Applicant Headshot (JPG)
- 3 References
- Employer Participation Agreement
- Application Fee - $100
If you haven't had a chance to read through the Dallas Regional Chamber Leadership Dallas Application webpages, you might want to take a look at "Applying to Leadership Dallas" and "Application FAQs." It is encouraged that you do so before applying.
If you are ready to apply, please click the button below.
We strongly recommend using the latest version of Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer 11 to complete this application.